Accessories Report | The Singer Getaway Weekender Bag


I speak of bags often on District Cut, but very seldom do I venture out into weekender bags, a sad but honest truth. Why? I'm not sure, but I couldn't take the chance of passing up this beauty that has my heart beating faster than the speed of light, my legs shaking in their boots. T-Michael’s “Singer Getaway” Weekender Bag is unlike any other Ive seen - the shape is quite profound and structured. Composed of vegetable tanned leather, which I'm almost certain makes this eco-friendly, it has the shape of those old, vintage lunchboxes (that I think are very cool) but the size that provides the function needed for a weekend away. With finishing details of braided leather strapping, the quality of its hand-craftsmanship is obvious. And if nothing else, its a perfect spot to hide your alcoholism. You'll see what I mean after the jump...

0 comments:

Post a Comment