Editorial Report | Ghostly Anthony


A bit ghostly with slight fright, but calming nonetheless. That's the feeling I get from this photograph by Williams Lords; inspiring nothing short of a contemporary and modish vibe, and perhaps a complex in my character and personality, and the way people perceive me. Because sometimes I wish I had porcelain white skin and black knits to wrap myself around. And a gray background to compliment my eyes. Sounds like I have a man crush on Anthony M., but the crush actually belongs to the apparent snood - or something of the sort. It sanctions the current trend of chunky knits and what Burberry decided to show for Fall 2009 - here.

3 comments:

Joe said...

he looks very feminine.

Anonymous said...

severe!

Castro said...

I really like this photograph. Its weird...artistic.

Post a Comment