Style Questions | Wife Beater and Well Endowment

It seems like you guys have a lot of questions regarding undergarments of all types. First we had the whole commando debacle...now here are more:

I'm from Texas but will be starting an internship on Capitol Hill in January and need a little help. What type of undershirt is work-appropriate - a wife-beater or a regular tee? I like wife-beaters much better, but is it appropriate to have it show through dress shirts?
Wife-beaters are my preference when heading towards the bed, but in regards to the daily going-on's of life I would suggest a v-neck. While wife-beaters occasionally help so the old spouse abuser doesn't catch any underarm drip, v-necks have the advantage of making sure no underarm drip makes its way to your dress shirt. And the only thing worse than having your wife-beater show through your shirt is having pit-stains. In any case, in la vida loca de Texas, aren't tank tops considered outerwear?

What are the rules that constitute the type of undershorts you should wear with a business suit? I usually prefer briefs, but because im so well-endowed they end up creating a prominent bulge in my trousers. Boxers, on the other hand, are so loose that I feel naked and like my nether-region is on full display.
The question only gets worst from there, meaning XXX-worst, so Ill cut it short there. My only recommendation is to holster it in an athletic-undergarment. They usually provide support for such "issues". Or you could chill your underwear before putting them on, you know what they say...
But then again, if your well-endowment is causing this much ruckus, have you not considered a penis reduction? I'm just saying, you might wanna google it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! some people just have no clue.

Daymanuel said...

so yeah, if your that big down there then you might wanna consider a reduction. But seriously, could that really become a problem?

Brian Williams said...

I think maybe its the fact that his trousers aren't a proper fit. I can see someone having a penis that big that it would be that noticeable through pants, unless your pants are too tight or fit too high. Do we have a picture of this guy?

Devon Howard said...

Isn't it ironic how David Beckham makes the wife-beater look sort of stylish.

Anonymous said...

Hey...dont bash Texas. And for a matter of fact, tank tops aren't outerwear...we wear them because of the high heat.

capitolhillstyle said...

This is officially the best post you have every written.

District Cut said...

I think the credit for this post can be given to the humorous questions I get in my inbox everyday.

Post a Comment